Monday, November 16, 2009

Kicking Around An Idea

Officially I am not a blogger... But I do have a computer with a keyboard so that makes me as qualified as anybody else right?!

At the San Antonio Rock and Roll Half Marathon I was motivated to start a running team that people can link up with other people for support, advice, and a fun time.

I want to create Tech Shirts and Regular T-Shirts that can be purchased for different races.

The first race that I would like to join as a team is the Fort Worth Cowtown events in late February.

Everyone give me your thoughts on if you will be interested!

3 comments:

  1. I'm in....National Association of Christians Helping the Obese Slim-down...TEAM NACHOS HERE I COME!!!!

    I'm doing the half at new orleans feb 28 run/walk b/c I may have to eat some frijoles on my nachos the night before LOL....but I'm there for the next one

    can i have sour cream on my shirt? If you don't print it on there, no big deal - I'll put some on there myself when i pig out after the half ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about

    Normal
    Athletic
    Christians
    Helping
    Others

    ReplyDelete