Monday, November 16, 2009

Logo


Wow... I am getting a very good response from email, facebook, the blog, by phone and in person!

What started out as a joke with a good potential looks like it can really be a very effective accountability group and ministry opportunity.

So I played on "paint" and sketched a quick and easy logo... Let me know what you think of it!!!


Also - Thank you Jaclyn and Krystalynn for some good suggestions on what the "N.A.C.H.O." or "N.A.C.H.O.S." can stand for. Anyone else that wants to give some suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I will be checking with some people over the next few days to see what the cost will be to make some t-shirts...

Great ideas about this that I have heard include not formally writing what "N.A.C.H.O." stands for on any information or shirts to allow for a conversation topic... Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment